Kalamazoo Therapy Group is a collaborative environment of private practice clinicians providing outpatient counseling services to residents of the state of Michigan. We believe that the culture of your workplace is an essential part of your health, happiness, and success as a mental health practitioner. We strive to create an environment offering the support, teamwork, resources, and collaboration of a group while also providing each clinician the freedom and flexibility of private practice. We seek to support work-life balance as well as professional and personal health and well-being of all team members.
Our pay structure is generous and adjusts to support your needs as a full or part-time clinician. We combine the best perks (support and resources) of being in a group practice setting while also allowing you the freedom to focus on doing what you love: therapy!
- Biweekly consultations and staff meetings
- On-site supervision for LLMFTs and LLCs (previously LLPC)
- Options for working in-person and/or via telehealth
- Flexibility in setting your own schedule and vacation time
- Admin support and liability insurance
- Additional quarterly benefits for personal wellness and continued education
- Graduated pay structure
- Professional marketing
- Assistance in credentialing
- Supportive and connected team environment with colleagues (including monthly or bimonthly optional social events)
- We want you to love your work and pair it with the other parts of your life that are important to you.
- We want you to feel supported and connected to your colleagues.
- We want you to feel secure, empowered, and involved in our work culture.
- We want you to have an opportunity to grow and thrive personally, professionally, and financially.
And of course, we want you to call the Kalamazoo Therapy Group family your home for many decades to come!
Current Positions Available:
Therapist / Psychologist / Counselor
- Fully or limited licensed clinicians:
Licensed or Limited Licensed Counselor (LPC or LLC)
Licensed or Limited Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT or LLMFT)
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Clinicians new to private practice, or with an established case-load, who are seeking the support of a collaborative group setting
- Ability and willingness to commit to 15+ client-hours per week
Kalamazoo Therapy Group is a collaborative environment of private practice clinicians providing outpatient counseling services to residents of the state of Michigan. Our pay structure is generous and adjusts to support your needs as a full- or part-time clinician. We combine the best perks (support and resources) of being in a group practice setting while also allowing you the freedom to focus on doing what you love: therapy! Offering biweekly consultations to stay connected even amidst a world of teletherapy services, we provide a supportive, team-oriented environment that encourages you to live up to your fullest potential.
- Marriage, Couple, and Relationship Counseling
- Children / Play Therapy
- EMDR / Brainspotting
- Maternal Mental Health
- Disordered Eating
- Sex Therapy
- DBT / CBT
Job Type: Full-Time LPC / LMSW / LP / LMFT (15-30 client hours per week)
Salary: $55,000 – 90,000 / year
Job Type: Part-Time LPC / LMSW / LP / LMFT (15 hours per week)
Salary: $35,000 – 55,000 / year
Note: Kalamazoo Therapy Group’s first priority is the safety of our clients and therapists. For this reason, we are asking all of our team members to offer telehealth (video sessions). Please specify in your cover letter if you are interested in working exclusively via telehealth or would also be open to in-person services.